"Joey's Mom" over at "Joey and Mom" tagged me for this 5 things meme, so I shall endeavour to give it my best shot!
5 things found in your bag:
I am a bag! Do we mean a handbag? I'll assume we do. Let me have a quick poke around. Ah. Ipod [with flat battery. ] Telephone [with flat battery] Purse with credit card and receipts but no actual money. [Just like the Queen!] Key fob heavy enough to tie round my ankles and drown in the nearest lake. Folded book with lots of scribbles. [The Explosive Child - I'll let you know if it's any good.] Retainer case [wish it wasn't pink!] Toothbrush and paste. Notebook and pen just in case. Dictaphone. [with flat battery]
Emergency supplies for the children =
Retractable tape measure.
Ever so slightly furry M & Ms
Oh it's supposed to be five?
5 favorite things in your room:
3. Big cupboard
4. Wicker chair
Ooo I missed the 'favourite' bit.
Favourite bits in Bedroom:-
1. Patchwork quilt I made as a teenager, ugly as sin but a testament to perseverance
2. Small Flower pot with biro inserted with fake purple flower attached - art work from smallish person
3. Pillow that is shaped like a inverted V, ancient and unavailable in the States. [It props me up when I read and is never used for nefarious purposes.]
4. Fluff Muffs commonly referred to as slippers
5. Sketch given to us by Nonna
5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Learn to play the saxophone
2. Go abseiling again
3. Visit the Hanging Gardens of Babylon
5 things you are currently into:
5 people you’d like to tag:
"Michelle" from "House of Lime"
"Mrs. G" from "Derfward Manor"
"Vi" from "Village Secrets"
"Angela" from "Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy"
"Bonbon Mamma" from "Is this what you do all day."
I feel a little mean not tagging any chaps, but I'm not at all sure that I know any chaps who have a bag. If you are a chap and you do happen to have a bag, feel free to jump on in [don't forget to let me know! - you will of course thus confirm your European status.]