"Words" return to our household.
Details later, if time allows.
As a direct result, I see fit to stamp all over them.
“No potty talk!”
“Oh Butt O!”
“Listen to me Sunny Jim. I said no potty talk!”
“Oh Wein Y !”
“I said no potty talk! Is anybody listening to me today!”
“Oh toilet paper Y!”
Saturday, August 16, 2008
"Words" return to our household.
When toddlers first begin to lie it can be rather endearing to some "indulgent parents." Other parents, indulgent or otherwise, sometimes have to wait a little longer for such ‘skills’ to emerge, however wobbly.
It’s the sincerity that floors me:-
“It wasn’t me, it was a herd of "Wildebeest.”
I am a Snapdragon - this is "fun."
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
I only cheated on one answer because I never phone anybody under any circumstances if I can possibly avoid it.
Handy hint of the day = how to avoid repetitive strain injury
Should ever manage to escape from your home for a nano second, make sure that you lock away your digital camera prior to departure.
Failure to observe this precautionary measure, means that you will have to waste an additional precious 20 minutes deleting hundreds of shots of primary colours from the chip or card, inducing some serious thumb ache.
Should you happen to find a portrait of a person rather than a primary colour............
perhaps you should stop moaning for a minute?
Just for the record, it's official, there is nothing more difficult to clean up than a dozen raw eggs.
I stole this from "Lime" from "House of Lime" recently.
She notes, 'the idea is to write the first reaction you have to the prompt and don't change it. Consider yourself warned...'
Usually, my limit is seven, but I'll have a go. Rules are not really my thing.
1. My 'ex' is still....[now residing in Australia, a great distance away last time I checked]
2. I am listening to...Pokemon conversations.
3. Maybe I should... interpose and shoot for a non Pokemon conversation.[but they're too cute to interrupt!]
4. I love..........anchovies, anything in brine, chutneys, anything salty, I'm just pickled.
5. My best friend(s)......... live too damned far away.
6. I don't understand..........very much, and less with every advancing year.
7. I've lost my respect for..........never had any in the first place.
8. I last ate............a vat of espresso. [Hey it has crunchy bits, it's a solid]
9. The meaning of my display name is.... I believe they're both self explanatory, although I wish I'd started the name with '1A' rather than a 'W'.
11. Someday............I shall be alone, probably when I am dead.
12. I will always.............dither
13. Love seems to be..........pink in America.
14. I never ever want to lose............. teeth.
15. My mobile phone is..........mobile, out on a jaunt on it's own account.
16. When I woke up this morning........it was still dark, I fell out of bed and ran downstairs three at a time, at thrice the speed of light.
17. I get annoyed at/with.........just about everything.
18. Parties….......infrequently, unless you count home grown celebrations, just teeny tiny ones, every day.
19. My pets...........have behavioural issues.
20. Kisses..........hip bones and elbows, should progress to upper arm and rib cage as the years pass and height increases. For those who are dentally challenged, it is infinitely better to receive than to give, for both parties.
She doesn't mention tagging. Am I supposed to tag? How many people am I supposed to tag? Never mind, if you want to have a go, just let me know.
Meanwhile, should you be in need of a little "cheer," take a little "peek" at this quickie "video" and then cheer some "more."
Here are some other videos I found quite by chance, "Temple Grandin" et al including a "fabulous quote from Temple's mum." Thanks "Purple Medical Blog."