I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Best Shot Monday

Hosted by "Tracy" at "Mother May I," but the photo-picture below will whizz you right there with one click.

Now I finally have the chance to spot light my stunning photography skills.

red BSM Button




Hmm......I wonder if there's a theme? I should have checked to see if there's a theme.

I'll just go check............


Dear me, the "poor woman" will think she's being stalked or possibly lurked? That doesn't sound quite right? Can you use lurk as a verb? Lets try it out.

I lurk
You lurk
He/she/it lurks.

There you go! Faultless logic.

Now....where was I? Ah yes! Themes =
Rockin possibly?

Would that be rock in or rock out do you suppose? Does it matter what you put your rock in or out of?

Maybe she's referring to the
colloquial American dancing variety or perhaps the chair variety or the geology option?

Oh I don't know this is much too difficult. Oopsie 'difficult' is a banned word. So much more of a challenge than I thought!

I can feel grumpiness creeping over me.

What's the point? It's nearly bed time now. Monday is nearly over. I wonder if you get spanked if you post at 12:01 when we pop into Tuesday?

Hmm. What else?

There again, now I come to think of it, the picture was of her daughter. Maybe I could post a picture of a child doing something that isn't rockin?

How about 'Surfin?'






It that American enough?

What a coup d'etat!

Is it cheating to skip the water and waves? Can't be too careful, there are always so many rules!

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button