I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Saturday, September 06, 2008

SOOC

This is from "Melody" at "Slurping Life" and refers to 'Straight out of the Camera'

Scroll down for Saturday Photo hunters and awards






The explanation =

"Mom?"
"Yes dear?"
"I am need."
"What do you need dear?"
"My medieval."
"Your what?"
"Medieval."
"Do you have some more describing words perhaps lovie?"
"Er....it is being a shirt dat cool baseball guys are wear."
"Ah. A sleeveless t-shirt then?"
"Yes."
"I don't get the medieval bit?"
"It is be look medieval."

I found it. Medieval? Ethiopian dearie. Maybe we need a geography lesson or perhaps history?

Cheers dears

1 comment:

danette said...

I love the conversation, I can see where he might have thought medieval :).

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button