I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Friday, May 09, 2008

Bad Teeth

Some bloggers have sitemeters. Some bloggers check their sitemeters to see who is searching what subject, if they are brave. Occasionally I am brave and check. What follows are three pieces upon subjects that three people researched via google.

This is the fourth topic:-

Now there’s a curious search. I can see why people would visit me to find evidence that "British people have bad teeth." I would be eminently qualified in that department. But why search about bad teeth AND autism? Still, I suppose it makes a welcome change from searching any subject with the addition of "not autism," so I’ll stop moaning.

Bad teeth might be an area of concern, if a little vague. Some scientific types are concerned about mercury and the incidence of autism. Some parents and scientists suggest that there is a connection between "mercury tooth fillings and autism." These are weighty matters for many.



Other people worry about more mundane matters,

to read on click "here."

1 comment:

Linda said...

Seriously, I never really gave much thought to this but I bet it really is a problem with autistic individuals. I'm going to have to ask my friend Cyndi whether she was ever able to get her son Daniel to brush his teeth or not and if not, what did she do instead?

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button