I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Newbie here!














Whilst it's not really my place to say, I'd also like the opportunity to introduce you to a new blogger of my acquaintance, although we're well on the way to getting to know one another. Here we have "Joy Mama" who blogs over at "Elvis Sightings".

Ideally I'd like to do the linky blog roll thingummy but I haven't quite fathomed how to do that on Wordpress - my bad!

So if you have a few moments, pop along and say hi! or 'have a frightfully gorgeous day' as you will.

If this is a new one for you, then you might like to start here at her posting called "Good fences, good neighbours," as it makes a super introduction.

Cheers dears

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button