I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Arte y Pico award


"The Excavator" over at "dark matter energy" a thoroughly high minded, not to say scientific blog[!] has very kindly awarded me this foreign thingy, because she knows that I am nothing if not a linguist.


Here are the rules: (from the Arte y Pico site itself)


1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubutes to the blogger community, no matter of language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

The original site is in Spanish.

Firstly to "Mama Mara" over at "Mama on the Edge," certainly a label I can relate to! If you are new to her site, you might like to start off here at "on the edge. " For those not in the know vanilla pudding is nearly Blanchemange, an important detail as you need to appreciate the goop factor.

Maybe "Brillig's" latest efforts to encourage us to play and tell "all" might help swing things along. In any event her blog always gives me food for "thought."

Also for "Mamampj" as it sounds as if she is in need of a little gentle encouragement over on "A Room of Mama's Own." Don't we all wish we had one of those!

Then for "The Poor Mouth" and his dark side [tee hee] or maybe his "lighter" side if you're a newbie coz we've just gotta love the kitties!

Also for "Pundit Mom" [oops almost used a 'u' by accident!] I've been neglectful of late, but she always makes me think and that's definitely worth an award in my over burdened brain. Maybe I'll see "Paris" in a whole new light?


And lastly to Suzy. She is an infuriatingly haphazard blogger who definitely lacks regularity. If I'm honest, I loathe reading her postings as they are excruciating journey. I only go there because some time soon I shall be able to claim a personally signed copy of her book. When I have that book, I will stuff it under my pillow unopened. Every so often, when I feel very brave I will open it and take a peek, read a line, or maybe two, but I'll make sure I am alone. Maybe, just maybe, I'll break my rule. I'll skip to the last page because just like everyone else on her site, we are all longing for a happy ending. "Suzy" at her site called "Identity Crisis." Don't worry if you can't think of anything to intelligent to say in the comments, I never can either but Suzy won't mind, she's a very forgiving kind of a lass.

If I see 'blogger currently unavailable' one more time today I may just have an "MB" of my own.


Meanwhile, if you're in need of a little "tlc" or something "deeper," pop over and say "hello."

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button