I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Comment of the week







[Inspired by "Scribbit."]

Goes to............

This week I should like to nominate "Michell Pendergrass" who blogs over "here" at her blog called "Just a Minute" for comment on "Whoops a Daisy" which read as follows:-

'This is one of the best "tackling" stories I've read!! :)

And 75pts to you for making me laugh so hard on my blog wondering why I had a telly in the fireplace. I had to look at my own pictures to figure out what you were talking about!!'

So if you haven't already checked out her blog and you would like to check your own intelligence and visual acuity, then you can pop over and see for yourself at her post here, called "Tackle it Tuesday," then pop back again and let me know if you also have a telly in your fireplace? Honestly some people!

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to add this message from "Susan" in case anyone is interested in participating.


This is the original email:

I am writing to people who do disability blogs to see if they would like to participate as a blogger in an ADAPT action. In September we are off to DC to do some really amazing work. I would tell you more, but I am sworn to secrecy!

To get the word out - we are having a blogswarm. You will get press releases the same time the media does. You will have access to digital photos. Be on the inside of the action even if you can't be there.

In return for being a part of the blogswarm you will get a link to your blog on the special website created specifically for this action. This is an opportunity to make this a truly national action with bloggers across the continent spreading the word. We have the world at our fingertips!

If you are interested in being one of our bloggers - just send me an email to say you are in (and remind me of the URL of your blog) and I will add you to the bloggers list. If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are not interested. If I do hear from you I will send you a confirming email.

If you know anyone who blogs who you think might want to be on the inside on the ADAPT blogswarm - please feel free to forward this on. In unity and numbers we have unstoppable strength.

Susan


Susan Fitzmaurice


Cheers Dears

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button