I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Friday, August 01, 2008

Perfect Post

The Original Perfect Post Awards 07.08



Today I would like to nominate "Lonestar" for the perfect post award hosted by Lindsay at "Suburban Turmoil" and Kimberley at "Petroville."

Her post on her blog "3 Running in Circles," and "Everyday Adventures" is called "Can you name all the 43 Presidents?"

For me this is a perfect post [and also a video!] because it illustrates the amazing potential of children, any and all of them. I doubt very much, even if I happened to be a very good American, that could also achieve this feat.

Anyone interested in hearing me recite the Kings and Queens of England?

Pop along and test your skills, I won't tell on you if you miss a few, or more.

Cheers dears

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button