I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Snippet - Little white lies and howlers

When toddlers first begin to lie it can be rather endearing to some "indulgent parents." Other parents, indulgent or otherwise, sometimes have to wait a little longer for such ‘skills’ to emerge, however wobbly.

It’s the sincerity that floors me:-

“It wasn’t me, it was a herd of "Wildebeest.”









I am a Snapdragon - this is "fun."

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?




I only cheated on one answer because I never phone anybody under any circumstances if I can possibly avoid it.



Handy hint of the day = how to avoid repetitive strain injury


Should ever manage to escape from your home for a nano second, make sure that you lock away your digital camera prior to departure.


Failure to observe this precautionary measure, means that you will have to waste an additional precious 20 minutes deleting hundreds of shots of primary colours from the chip or card, inducing some serious thumb ache.



Should you happen to find a portrait of a person rather than a primary colour............

perhaps you should stop moaning for a minute?




Just for the record, it's official, there is nothing more difficult to clean up than a dozen raw eggs.

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button