I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blogswarm

Please Scroll down for Wordless Wednesday



I usually avoid religious references and I had previously never even heard of Godtube.

However, regardless of your religious sensibilities, this really is an inspiring video. Since I have been thoroughly neglectful of the current "Blogswarm" for "ADAPT" and "DUH City" I'm afraid this is my own, or rather, really someone else's, contribution.

A Big Thank You to "Susan" for keeping us updated and "Other Contributors."

My pal "Mary-LUE "advises that this video is in need of a warning.

This is the warning!




2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Oh Maddy, I can't type much because I can't see the keyboard...

Anonymous said...

It is a truly inspirational story. :)

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button