I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Wordless Special Exposure Wednesday

5 Minutes for Special Needs










So tell me......how do you 'curl up with a good book?'




I do have some words over at my other site, "Alien in a foreign field" called "Omar can put a sock in it"




If you enjoy caption competitions and photographs, you may wish to nip along to"DJ Kirkby" over at "Chez Aspie" and test your brain power.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I frequently see my son curled up like the last picture of your son reading or looking at his books or k'nex instructions.

Anonymous said...

Matt curls like that too and I sometimes think the feel of the fabrics around him are just too much at that moment

Anonymous said...

Much to my chagrin, my toes are not on speaking terms with my knees, because of the ugly intervention in their relationship wrought by my very fat stomach.

So my "curling" is really only done by the cat, who loves to curl up in what is left of my lap when I read.

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button