I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Playing catch up



Hosted by "Tracy" at "Mother May I," but the photo-picture below will whizz you right there with one click.

Just call me snap happy.

red BSM Button





Photobucket


I like to think that this tribute to Garfield is directly related to my son's increased diet. Well......Garfield does have very winning ways.






If you're looking for something different for Mother's Day, then how about a "goat?" I just love "Oxfam."

My daughter is safely back from Science Camp together with the "cartoons."

If you're in need of other freebies and giveaways then you could do a lot worse than to nip along to a new site that I recently discovered called "We are THAT family" where you can find a pleasant introduction to the "clan here."

Please add your name to my two giveaways if you haven't already as the end of April approaches:-

"here" or "here."






Meanwhile the "Pi" dishes are still languishing in the kiln up at the studio but any day soon now......so if you don't want to miss them you may wish to subscribe to my RSS feed at "Etsy" or "twitter," as I do not blog in real time.




Mom Blogs




Yesterday I was over at 5 Minutes for Special needs Moms "here" at "Five Minutes for Special Needs Mums," so if you're willing to subject your blog to a withering "review," just let us know?


No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button