I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What exactly is that anyway?

5 Minutes for Special Needs






What's your best guess?

I'll give you a hint=
woo blue and sun valley rutile.

Answers tomorrow!

"Trish" the supremely well "organised one" pointed out that my sidebar had gone all screwy, although she used proper words to describe my most unfortunate mistake with Wordpress so I whizzed of to "Van" to throw myself at his technical feet, the maker of the favicon "favicon" who has saved my bacon again "Furiousball" so he may be able to help you out too with your web needs for his reasonable prices, fully "qualified" and tech savvy approach is sure to leave all "customers" thoroughly satisfied, again. You can find his "resume" and "contact" details on this post "here."


And you still have just enough time to sneak into the Mother's Day Giveaways of at "5 Minutes for Mum."


Mothers Day 2009


If you enjoy caption competitions and photographs, you may wish to nip along to"DJ Kirkby" over at "Chez Aspie" and test your brain power.

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button