I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feminism – the new order



I cook in the kitchen, but I just can’t help my ear from nipping round the corner, just to check.


Girls!” he says with the breathy tone of mischief.
“Girls? What girls? Why didya say girls?”
Girls…..are recyclable.”
“Whatcha mean? Recyclable?”
Girls………you can use em again and again and again.”
“Yuck! What are you talking about you little ole dipstick. Mom he’s bein disgustin……again……I think.”
“I not being disgustin. I am being Mother Nature’s friend.”
“Yuck. Mom I think that sex education class teacher shouldn’t teach him nothin else!”
“No. I am been good to be green.”
“Green? Whatcha talking about now?”
“I am being saying that girls are green.”
“Shut up why dontcha.”
“No……girls are green because they recycle with their babies. They make themselves again and again and again with their babies. Ultimate recycling.”

No comments:

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button