I have moved over to WhittereronAutism.com. Please follow the link to find me there. Hope to see you after the jump! :)

Sunday, February 11, 2007

If's, when's and maybe's?

"I'm just saying 'if' at the moment. We'll have to see."
"Oh but please, please, pleeeeeeeeez?"
"We've not decided yet, Daddy and I have some more, er, talking to do."
"O.k. so when we get the dog..."
"Not 'when,' 'if' dear..."
"O.k. so if we get a dog, what shall we call her? I like Shyler or Piri or Nelly or.. ooo there's so many to choose from. It's going to be so great, I'm gonna love her soooo much! I've wanted a dog like now foreverrrrr."
"What about you dear?"
"Er? He is a boy? He is a girl? What he is? Um, I dont know, we can call him 'dog' coz he is."
"Right. What about you dear?"
"I call it 'wolf!'"

2 comments:

AS said...

A dog!!!! That's it. I'm coming to live with you. You have cats, you're thinking about getting a dog, you have keys to this interminable cage I keep locking myself into, you have girl children and boy children, you have English accents and American accents. Look out. Prepare a room. I'm packing my bags. :o)

Jerry Grasso said...

Sounds to me like you and 'spouse' just have just one decision to make - adopt an older dog or a puppy. :-)

Heh heh....

 
AddThis Social Bookmark Button